我是傳奇經典臺詞
1、Dan's Mother: How can you just sit there?my son is going to die
你怎么能就這么坐在那邊?我兒子就要死了
House: If I eat standing up, I spill.
如果我站著吃東西,就會灑出來.
2、Luke: Is this a good hospital?
這家醫院好嗎?
House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.
這得看你對好醫院的定義了,我喜歡這里的椅子.
3、Dr. Foreman: Isn't treating patients why we became doctors?
醫治病人難道不是我們成為醫生的原因嗎?
House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.
不,醫治疾病才是我們做醫生的原因,醫治病人則是醫生痛苦的根源.
4、Dr. Wilson: I love my wife.
我愛我老婆
House: You certainly love saying it.
當然,你愛這樣說。
5、患者說他可以和上帝對話,然后house說他的問題應該在他的腦袋上.
chase說,這只是宗教信仰
house:you talk to God,you're religious.God talks to you,you're psychotic.
你和上帝說話,是信仰,上帝和你說話,是精神病。
6、House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person's estrogen level to increase dramatically.
我有個理論,有一種藥品被服用后會導致病人體內的雌激素水平大幅上升.
Bill: What is it?
那是什么?
House: It's called...estrogen.
我們把它稱作...雌激素
7、Dr. Forman: Ten-year olds do not have heart attacks. It's got to be a mistake.
10歲的孩子不會得心臟病,肯定有什么地方錯了
House: Right. The simplest explanation is she's a 40-year old lying about her age. Maybe an actress trying to hang on.
沒錯,最簡單的答案就是她謊報了年紀,她其實已經四十歲了.也許她是個女演員.
8、有一患者是一個志向遠大的黑人議員
House: You're not going to be President either way - they don't call it the White House because of the paint job
你無論如何都成不了總統的,白宮之所以叫白宮可不只是因為它是給漆成白色的.
9、House: People don’t want a sick doctor.
人們不喜歡生病的醫生.
Dr. Wilson: That’s fair enough, I don’t like healthy patients.
那很公平,我也不喜歡健康的病人.
10、Dr. Foreman: Oh, Cameron, I need you for a couple of hours.
Cameron,你有空嗎?
Dr. Cameron: What’s up?
什么事?
Dr. Foreman: When you break into a house, its always better to have a white chick with you.
破門而入的時候,有個白人女性陪著比較保險.
11、House: What would you prefer - a doctor who holds your hand while you die or who ignores you while you get better?I guess it would particularly suck to have a doctor who ignores you while you die.
哪種醫生你比較喜歡-在你臨死時會陪在你身邊的醫生或者是當你病情好轉后不再搭理你的醫生?我猜你最討厭的是當你快死的時候不再搭理你的醫生.
12、House: Another reason I don’t like meeting patients. If they don’t know what you look like, they can’t yell at you.
我不喜歡見病人的另一個原因就是,如果他們不知道你的樣子,他們就沒法沖你大吼大叫.
13、Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?
你為了得到你要的結果可以坑蒙拐騙,無所不用,怎么就不能稍稍拍拍馬屁呢?
House: Well, we all have our limitations.
恩,人總是有缺點的.
14、House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate.
愛與恨并非只有一線之隔,愛與恨之間隔著一道十步一崗,五步一哨的中國長城.
15、House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.
抬起你的手臂,你體內有個寄生蟲.
Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?
你是說象絳蟲一類的東西?
House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.
撩起你的毛衣,躺下,把手放下來
Jill: Can you do anything about it?
你能除掉它嗎?
House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.
在大多數洲里,除掉超過一個月大的這種寄生蟲是非法的.
Jill: Illegal?
非法的?
House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...
別擔心,很多女人都會喜歡她們的寄生蟲,給它起名字,穿衣服,還讓它和其他的寄生蟲一起玩.
Jill: Playdates…
House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.
它的眼睛很象你(這位女士懷孕了)
16、Dr. House: The most successful marriages are based on lies. You’re off to a great start.
成功的婚姻都是謊言的基礎上建立起來的,你已經開了個好頭.
17、Dr. Wilson: I’m still amazed you’re in the same room as a patient
真令我驚訝,你居然還和患者呆在一間屋子里.
House: People don’t bother me until they get teeth.
沒長牙的小家伙我倒不怕.
18、House: It turns out your best judgment is not good enough. Here’s an idea - next time, use mine
事實證明你最有把握的診斷還是不夠好,不如這樣吧,下次試試我的主意.
19、House: As long as you’re trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.
只要你盡力了,就表示你可以做任何你想做的事情
Dr. Wilson: And as long as you’re not trying, you can say whatever you want.
只要你不去盡力,你就可以說任何你想說的話.
House: So between us, we can do whatever we want. We can rule the world!
那么說我們兩個人加起來就做任何事,說任何話了,我們可以一起統治世界了!
20、House: You told me you had not changed your diet or exercise. Were you lying?
你告訴我你沒改變你的日常飲食規律,是不是說謊了?
Samantha: Lying?
說謊?
House: Does your husband have high blood pressure?
你丈夫是不是有高血壓?
Samantha: My husband?
我丈夫?
House: Yeah, see, if you’re going to repeat everything I say, this conversation’s going to take twice as long.
恩,你看,如果你重復我說的每一句話,這次談話就要花兩倍的時間了.
21、House: So what’s her name and when do I get to meet her?
她的名字叫什么,我什么時候能見到她?(盤問Wilson的約會對象)
Dr. Wilson: There’s nobody! Give it up!
別瞎猜了,根本沒這回事
House: Your lips say no, but your shoes say yes.
你嘴上說不,可你的鞋子泄露了真相(WILSON換了雙漂亮的新鞋)
Dr. Wilson: They’re French. You can’t trust a word they say.
它們是法國貨,法國人的話一句都不能信.
22、Dr. Foreman: Why are you riding on me?
你為什么對我這么刻薄?
House: It’s what I do. Has it gotten worse lately?
我一直這樣子,最近我變得更厲害了嗎?
Dr. Foreman: Yeah. Seems to me.
對我來說是的.
House: Really? Well, that rules out the race thing. You were just as black last week.
真的嗎?那么肯定不是種族歧視的原因了,你還和上周一樣的黑.
23、Dr. Cameron: I’ll check into it.
我去查查這個
Dr. Foreman: I’ll make the call.
我去打電話
Dr. Chase: I’ll keep the kid alive. For a while at least.
我去保持那孩子活著.至少能維持一會兒.
House: I’ll have lunch.
我去吃午飯......
24、Dr. Foreman: The kid was just taking his AP calculus exam when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented.
這個孩子在微積分考試當中突然感到惡心眩暈.
House: That’s the way calculus presents.
當然這是微積分的作用啦
25、House: I assume "minimal at best" is your stiff upper lip British way of saying "no chance in hell"?
我認為你說的"有可能"就是"根本沒指望了"的英國表達方式.
Dr. Chase: I’m Australian.
我是澳大利亞人
House: You put the Queen on your money. You’re British.
你們把女王的頭像印在錢幣上,你們就是英國人.
26、Julia: I thought you were supposed to be listening to our patient histories?
我認為你應該聽我們講解病史
House: No, I’m supposed to be teaching you. If I can do that without listening to you, more power to me.
不,我應該教導你們診斷病例,如果我不用聽你們講解就能診斷出來,那我就更加NB了.
27、Dr. Cameron: Yeah, I I trusted you.
沒錯,我相信你
House: You always trust me. That’s a big mistake.
你總是相信我,這是個大錯誤
28、House: I take risks - sometimes patients die. But not taking risks causes more patients to die. So I guess my biggest problem is I’ve been cursed with the ability to do the math.
我承擔風險,有時病人會死,但如果我不冒風險,更多的病人會死,所以我最大的問題就是我已經學會了算術.
29、Dr. Cuddy: Answer me.
回答我
House: Nothing I could say is going to change how you feel, and nothing could come out of your reaction that is going to change what I plan to do. So I prefer to say nothing.
不管我說什么都不會改變你的想法,不管你說什么都不會改變我的做法,所以我寧可什么也不說.
30、Dr. Foreman: You know, House shouldn’t even be here!
你知道的,豪斯甚至不應該在這!
Dr. Chase: Because he said something inappropriate? If we sent him home every time he did that, he’d never be here. We wouldn’t even need his office.
因為他說了一些不合適的話?如果他每次說那些我們都把他送走,那他永遠也不會出現在這了,我們甚至不需要這間辦公室了.
31、Dr. Cameron: I was the first person (House) ran into. He just asked me.
我是他碰到的第一個人,所以他約了我.
Dr. Chase: Yeah, like a date.
對,就象是個約會
Dr. Cameron: Exactly. Except for the “date” part.
沒錯,除了“約會”那一部分
House: But I had three reasons.
我有三個理由
Dr. Cuddy: Good ones?
夠合理嗎?
House: Well, lets see in a minute - I’m just making them up now.
恩,等一會,我正在編呢.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.....(CUDDY沒買帳)
House: Which brings me to my fourth reason.
我還有第四個理由.
Dr. Cuddy: I thought you said there were only three?
你說過只有三個理由
House: I thought you’d buy one of them.
我以為你會相信其中的一個
32、Dr. Wilson: Who?
誰
House: Kevin. In Bookkeeping.
Kevin
Dr. Wilson: Okay, well first of all, his name is Carl.
OK,首先,他的名字是Carl
House: I call him Kevin. It’s his secret friendship club name.
我管它叫Kevin,這是他在私密關系俱樂部的名字.
33、Dr. Wilson: How do you know she needs a heart transplant?
你怎么知道她需要心臟移植?
House: I got my aura read today. It said someone close to me had a broken heart.
我看了占卜書,上面說今天有個人會心碎.
34、Dr. Wilson: You lied, didn’t you?
你說謊了,是不是?
House: I never lie.
我從不說謊
Dr. Wilson: Big mistake.
超級錯